My Favourite Things About Being A Mummy
Not a day goes by where Molly doesn’t make me smile.
Some moments just makes my heart melt!
My favourite things about being a mummy are:
– The moment I pick her up from her cot in the morning and she is SO happy to see me and I get a glimpse of the most massive smile
– If she is sad I am her favourite person to comfort her
– All those sleepless nights are completely worth it because I know she loves me
– and I love her with all my heart
– She makes me happy and always cheers me up
– I have a bond with her like nobody else
– I can play all day and forget about the chores for a few hours and just be messy
– Being in pijamas all day is completely understandable!
– If I want to get out of doing something then I have a great excuse!
– I can watch cartoons all day
– I always want to better myself for her
– I can dress her in silly outfits!
– It’s okay if I am in bed by 9pm
– I can go on all the rides at Disney Land
– I get so excited my her achievements, which to someone that doesn’t have kids almost rolling over doesn’t seem so great, but to me it’s amazing! Wahoo! Go Molly!!
– She, unlike her daddy, likes my cooking and can’t complain
– She does something and makes me feel fantastic because I taught her how to do it
There are hundreds of reasons why I love being a mummy, and those are just a few of my favourite.
What are your favourite things about being a mummy?