Thanksgiving is not something I normally celebrate but I find myself being more and more thankful every day so it got me thinking about the things I am most thankful for.
I obviously am thankful for the most important things in my life – my daughter, my family, my friends, but being a mum I am so thankful for this new world that has opened up for me.
In this last year, being my first year as a mummy, these are the things which I have heard myself say the most thanks for:
– The internet – to google my every question/worry and to enable me to blog and reach out to other mums
– The video monitor – Gives me peace of mind to be able to watch my baby from another room
– Metanium Nappy Rash Cream – Soothes little bottoms with wonder
– Dentinox Shampoo – No cradle cap for us!
– The Jumperoo – Provides hours of bouncy fun and gives me time to run some chores
– Sleeping bags – Reduces suffocation risk yet still warm and cosy
and one of the most important on this list…
– Wet wipes – This is one thing I am most thankful for!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!! What are you thankful for?