Today I am linking up with Confessions of a Single Pessimist to reflect on my week. It’s a way to evaluate your week and improve yourself.
3 Things that were not so good this week:
– I had a big family argument that upset me
– I didn’t get to see as many friends as I had planned to
– I didn’t loose any weight, which I did try and do
3 Things I will focus on next week:
– Try and speak to my friends more
– Try and stick to my diet a little more
– Go to the gym even when I am feeling lazy
3 Things I’ve done well this week:
– I went to the gym for the first time in months! (twice!)
– I had a lovely weekend with Molly and managed to fit in lots of outings
– I made time to tick lots of things off my to-do list and now feel a bit more up-to-date
What 3 Things would sum up your week?
Click on the badge below to join in!